Two Pocket Presentation Folders
The classic, tried & true pocket folder. This style of pocket folder is what initially comes to everyone’s mind. Two pocket folders are versatile and can be offset printing, foil stamped and/or embossed.
Who is buying Pocket Folders?
- – Mortgage lending firms to package closing documents.
- – Banks & Credit Unions to showcase additional services.
- – Retirement Communities and nursing home leasing agreements.
- – Schools for economical school homework folders.
Trifold Presentation Folders
This is the primo presentation and marketing piece. The additional panels give plenty of printed space to convey any message. Trifolders have a variety of configurations to choose from that will leave a dramatic first impression.
Who is buying Trifold Folders?
- – Admission offices for acceptance letters.
- – Realtors property information packets or clients MLS availability.
- – Wealth Advisors / Financial Planning Groups for introductory packets.
- – Software / ERP Solution Companies for proposal submissions.
Junior Size Presentation Folders
Small but mighty! Fold a standard sheet into thirds to fit perfectly in 9″ x 4″ pocket folder. Junior Pocket Folders add an impactful professional touch for anyone on a limited budget. Junior size folders can be full-color printed or elegantly foil stamped on 80# linen.
Who is buying Junior Folders?
- – Automotive service repair shops to house receipts and records.
- – Orthodontic/Dental offices for treatment estimate and payment plans.
- – Apartment Leasing Companies for agreements & contacts.
- – Banks to package new checking account contacts and policies.
This pocket folder keeps documents secure within the tangs and eyelets. It is very easy to assemble and fulfill so the documents won’t fall out. Tang-&-Eyelet folders are an economical alternative to loose-leaf binders.
Who is buying Tang-& Eyelet Folders
- – Churches & Associations as membership directories.
- – CPAs for personal copies of Income Tax Returns.
- – Human Resources departments’ Employee Handbooks and Corporate policies & procedures.
- – Medical Centers for patient treatment plans.